Re: [SOGo] How to assign contacts to groups stored in OwnCloud

  • From: Wolfgang Klein < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to assign contacts to groups stored in OwnCloud
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 16:20:55 +0200

Hello!

Christian Mack wrote:

> I assume with groups you mean address lists.

No, I am not talking about Thunderbird's address lists. I am talking
about groups of contacts in Android and in OwnCloud. Both systems can
assemble people to groups. If you look at your cell phone's contact
editor, you'll see what I mean. I am sure, there's no difference between
Android and an iPhone concerning this.

Regards,
Wolfgang Klein