Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 31

  • From: Charles Marcus < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 31
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 10:38:15 -0400

On 7/24/2014 9:41 AM, Adi Kriegisch
< >
wrote:
Hey!

Overall it appears to be working... I just got an error where auto
completion does not work when composing a mail:
in
!/components/SOGoConnectorAutocompleteSearch.js
Line: 326
Error: _parser.makeFullAddress is not a function.

Any ideas?
Autocomplete works fine here (Windows 7 x64)...
Interesting... Wherefrom did you get sogo-connector? In the github repo it
still uses makeFullAddress which does not exist in TB31 any more.

Same 24.0.5 we downloaded from the inverse website when it was released...

We do use Integrator too (if that matters)...