Re: RES: [SOGo] Question regarding SOGo scalability

  • From: Federico Alberto Sayd < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: RES: [SOGo] Question regarding SOGo scalability
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 13:47:11 -0300

On 21/07/14 17:35, Rodrigo Mello Mattos Habib Gregori wrote:
RES: [SOGo] Question regarding SOGo scalability

Hello Federico,

Thanks for your reply. It will be very useful to us here!

Would you care to share your user base size? How many mailboxes do you have there? And for how long do you have SOGo implemented?

We have hardware resources for doing loading balance (both web, mail and DB).

As for the storage, I was indeed thinking of a centralized solution. Still not sure of which protocol to choose.

Regards,

Rodrigo Habib Gregori

Analista de Tecnologia da Informação - Matrícula 35444

+55 47 3431-3232

Prefeitura Municipal de Joinville

www.joinville.sc.gov.br

We have around 1500 mailboxes. We are using SOGo for more than 2 years.

We only balance web access with HAproxy

Regards

Federico