Re: [SOGo] Outlook FreeBusy lookups

  • From: Igor Vitorac < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Outlook FreeBusy lookups
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:50:10 +0200

If you need to set the properties (e.g. View Date and Time) for each user, that could be done with sogo-tool (I hope so). I think it can be achived in this way:
1. First export all sogo user into one folder:
sogo-tool backup my_backup_folder ALL

In that way you will get one file per sogo user in my_bacup_folder.

2. Write and execute script that will read all file names (users name) from backup folder and set the properties for each of them. Something like following:
for i in $( ls /home/sogo/my_backup_folder/); do
      echo "Processing $i user..."
      sudo -u sogo sogo-tool user-preferences set defaults %i SOGoTimeFormat '{"SOGoTimeFormat": "%H:%M"}'
done

You will need to change SOGoTimeFormat settings to SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles or something else you would like to set.

Regards,
Igor