Re: [SOGo] How to assign contacts to groups stored in OwnCloud

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to assign contacts to groups stored in OwnCloud
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:40:05 +0200

Hello

Am 2014-07-24 16:20, schrieb Wolfgang Klein:

> Christian Mack wrote:
>

>> I assume with groups you mean address lists.
>
> No, I am not talking about Thunderbird's address lists. I am talking
> about groups of contacts in Android and in OwnCloud. Both systems can
> assemble people to groups. If you look at your cell phone's contact
> editor, you'll see what I mean. I am sure, there's no difference between
> Android and an iPhone concerning this.

Now I understand you.
AFAIK these "groups" are realised by adding "special" labels to the
individual address cards.
These are displayed different by the clients.
I never used these till now.

Can you check in Thunderbird, if and which labels are set for the used
groups?

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz