[SOGo] How to get schema for postgres sql

  • From: Robert Bilbrey < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] How to get schema for postgres sql
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 06:18:56 -0500

I have followed a very detailed tutorial to setup
postfix,spamassin,clamAV,Postgres as the user database.
I then tried to overlay sogo onto this install following another
tutorial. I get to the login page for sogo, but no combination of
usernames and/or passwords work. in the logs I get the following errors:
http://pastebin.com/0eiiB1vf , if you look at the errors towards the end
of the log,sogo is looking for a view that does not exist and a table
that does not exits. I have scoured the web trying to find the sogo
postgresql schema to no avail. I have installed the sope49 postgresql
rpm, but I cannot see that it did anything. My sogo conf is at
http://pastebin.com/mXJXmxYX. Any help or insight would be greatly
appreciated. I want this to work, but will have to give up on it soon if
I can't find some answers.
Thanks, Bob