Re: [SOGo] How to get schema for postgres sql

  • From: Karsten Hoffmann < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to get schema for postgres sql
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 13:43:26 +0200

* As I know the schema is automatically created the first time you start
SOGo.

* http://pastebin.com/mXJXmxYX: Line 3 and 4 are wrong, missing host.

* Please check your pg_hba.conf, e.g.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/auth-pg-hba-conf.html

# Allow any user on the local system to connect to any database under
# any database user name using Unix-domain sockets (the default for local
# connections).
#
# TYPE DATABASE USER CIDR-ADDRESS METHOD
local all all trust

# The same using local loopback TCP/IP connections.
#
# TYPE DATABASE USER CIDR-ADDRESS METHOD
host all all 127.0.0.1/32 trust