[SOGo] Can not delete mail when over quota

  • From: Martin Šinský < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Can not delete mail when over quota
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:44:53 +0200

Hi,
I have exactly the same problem like here:
http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2812

on one server with Cyrus. On the seccond server with dovecot is everything ok.

This bug is very annoying for the web users, migration to dovecot is now impossible for me.
And it is not so good that this solution (Cyrus with this bug) is used in your virtual appliance.
I can help with logs or testing or whatever to solve this problem.
Please, can someone focus on this?

Regards,
Martin

  • [SOGo] Can not delete mail when over quota, Martin Šinský, 07/29/2014