Re: [SOGo] Merging diverged databases

  • From: "Mark Madere" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Merging diverged databases
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 22:24:43 -0400

Sven,

I wish I could give you better advice than this:

- Do a sogo-backup on each user on each server
- Backup both databases
- Merge Databases
- If users complain restore from sogo-backup on a user by user basis.

What database system are you using? Have you considered a N-way multi-master
system like Galera with MySQL or MariaDB? In the future you should have at
least 3 database nodes to avoid the split brain issue that you now have.

Good Luck,

Mark