Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.2.7

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.2.7
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:58:47 -0400

On 2014-07-30, 5:53 PM, Hugo wrote:
> just updated my sogo (built from git w/o errors) and got this error on
> start:
>
> * Starting SOGo sogo
> /usr/local/sbin/sogod: symbol lookup
> error: /usr/local/lib/libOGoContentStore.so.0.9: undefined symbol:
> __objc_class_name_GCSFieldExtractor
This change is NOT part of v2.2.7. It was committed right after the
release was made.

> am I missing something or should I file a bug?
Recompile everything in SOGo - libOGoContentStore is no longer required
in the master branch.

Alternatively, switch to the maint branch.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence