[SOGo] Restore _quick table

  • From: Anthony Callegaro < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Restore _quick table
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 00:49:21 +0200

Hello guys,

Some of our users had all their calendar events deleted by Funambol the
other day and I'm trying to restore them.

I see that users calendar table still contains the event with c_deleted
set to 1.

After some investigations I discovered that setting it to NULL is not
enough to get them back as they are only displayed if the corresponding
record in the user calendar _quick table is present.

So without talking about pg_restore or sogo-tool restore is there a way
to regenerate the _quick table from the user calendar table ?

Or is it possible to force the generation of an ics from the users
calendar table ? I tried putting all c_content in a file but it doesn't
import anything probably because it generates a VCALENDAR per event.

Just wondering if this is feasible.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Letic

  • [SOGo] Restore _quick table, Anthony Callegaro, 08/24/2014