Re: [SOGo] re cpanel intergration

  • From: Mitchell Klein < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] re cpanel intergration
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 11:09:46 -0500

Hi Julia.

My name is Mitchell Klein.

I am the co-founder of a company called REVLY.

REVLY provides an easy to use and manage version of SOGo as well as an XMPP
chat server (including support for voice and video).

Using this interface you can easily set up groups of domains, domains, users,
and services in SOGo in a granular manner.

If you are interested in having your CPanel clients use a separate
communication system (mail server and groupware server) you can use our
software to install, configure, and begin management in under 15 minutes of
effort.

It is possible to develop templates for DNS that can help you automatically
set up new domains, A records, MX records etc….all depends on your registrar….

But it is very easy to add a domain to the REVLY communication server.

The cost of the server is very affordable…we sell this product to several
hosting companies as an add on product.

If you are interested, I can set a time up for you to do a demonstration of
how the server works….

Also…for more basic information see www.revly.net

MK

On Aug 25, 2014, at 4:46 PM,