[SOGo] How to set New User defaults (Categories, prefs, etc)

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] How to set New User defaults (Categories, prefs, etc)
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 04:33:19 -0400 (EDT)

How can I set the "Default Defaults"...?

The pre-populated Categories don't work for me, so I'd like to edit them once,
at some system level, then have newly created users inherit those changes so I
only have to do them once.

Another way to ask: where is the "template" used for creating new accounts?

TIA,

  • [SOGo] How to set New User defaults (Categories, prefs, etc), mcmorris95125, 09/19/2014