[SOGo] Calendar Filtering

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Calendar Filtering
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 04:29:49 -0400 (EDT)

I'm evaluating SOGo for our SMB... still very new & only basic
understanding... Learning curve also for LDAP and Samba4...

Anyway... the free text search box seems to filter only the text Event List at
the top of the page. Is there a way to make the calendar also reflect the text
search results, so that I can print the calendar with only selected items
showing?

TIA,

  • [SOGo] Calendar Filtering, mcmorris95125, 09/19/2014