[SOGo] User preferences for the imap account not showing

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] User preferences for the imap account not showing
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 10:43:06 -0400 (EDT)

We don't allow the users to create multiple imap accounts.

Some users don't see the imap account datas anymore in the window Preferences
and they can't save their changes to their preferences (in fre'nch, "Veuillez
indiquer une adresse d'expédition valide").
For my own, I can change them and the datas of the default imap account are
visible and greyed which is normal.

We experienced a crash and we restored a snapshot of our server. This issue
had not been reported by our users before the crash.

Thank you for your help.