Re: [SOGo] User preferences for the imap account not showing

  • From: "Levee Freddy" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] User preferences for the imap account not showing
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 20:56:23 +0200

It seems that only the users who have not the calendar enabled are concerned (we have constraints for the module calendar).
May someone confirm ?

Le Vendredi 19 Septembre 2014 16:43 CEST, < > a écrit:

We don't allow the users to create multiple imap accounts.

Some users don't see the imap account datas anymore in the window Preferences
and they can't save their changes to their preferences (in fre'nch, "Veuillez
indiquer une adresse d'expédition valide").
For my own, I can change them and the datas of the default imap account are
visible and greyed which is normal.

We experienced a crash and we restored a snapshot of our server. This issue
had not been reported by our users before the crash.

Thank you for your help.
--

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists