[SOGo] ERROR - vacation and filter rule try to reply

  • From: "Christian" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] ERROR - vacation and filter rule try to reply
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 20:10:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

while testing fresh sieve setup with sogo I figured out following problem.

- I have set vacation message in web Gui and
- add a Filter as followed:
one of the following rules
Subject contains test
send reject message: test not in production environment please.
- saved settings

When I send a message with subject "test" to my account I finally receive the
message in my recipient-inbox, but I don't get one of the two replies back to
my sender-address.

In my lmtp log I figure out the following:
sieve: execution of script /var/www/mail/admin/.dovecot.sieve;name=main script
failed, but implicit keep was successful (user logfile /var/www/mail/
admin/.dovecot.sieve.log may reveal additional details)

In the .dovecot.sieve.log:
main script: line 5: error: vacation action conflicts with other action: the
reject action (main script: line 3) also sends a response back to the sender.

And my sieve script generated by SOGo:
require ["reject","vacation"];
if anyof (header :contains "subject" "test") {
reject "test not in production environment please.";
}
if allof ( not exists ["list-help", "list-unsubscribe", "list-subscribe",
"list-owner", "list-post", "list-archive", "list-id", "Mailing-List"], not
header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :is "Precedence" ["list", "bulk",
"junk"], not header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :matches "To" "Multiple
recipients of*" ) {vacation :days 7 :addresses
[" "]
text:
Back at 09-22-2014.

.
;
}

Eventually it's misconfigured by myself, or it's a little bug in Webgui-
backend.
But I think it must be possible to reject "bad" messages and reply to all
"good" senders a vacation message.

Regards, Chris

  • [SOGo] ERROR - vacation and filter rule try to reply, Christian, 09/20/2014