Re: [SOGo] does the samba domain have to be same as sogo mail domain

  • From: Olivier Bitsch < >
  • To: users < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] does the samba domain have to be same as sogo mail domain
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 16:08:12 +0200

No at all, the mail domain has to be configured in your mail server (e.g. postfix) and the configuration is not related to the samba configuration.

I setup samba/openchange using a non-fqdn for the intranet but would like sogo
to manage both intra and internet mail.  If I set the SOGoMailDomain = fqdn
will this difference in domain names cause problems? Will all mail still get
forwarded to the openchange user mailboxes?
--

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists