[SOGo] mapiprofiles + profiles storage backend

  • From: Mihamina Rakotomandimby < >
  • To: , Development list < >
  • Cc: Sergio Simone < >,
  • Subject: [SOGo] mapiprofiles + profiles storage backend
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:32:09 +0300

Hi all,

Following the documentation at http://www.openchange.org/cookbook/configuring.html
Installed OpenChange 2.2 and MySQL 5.1 on CentOS 6.

When initializing and setting up the OpenChange database, I had to issue

openchange_provision --standalone
openchange_provision --openchangedb --openchangedb-uri mysql://user:password@hostname/database

Then configure storage backend in the Samba configuration file:
mapistore:indexing_backend = mysql://openchange-user:openchange$123@hostname/database
mapiproxy:openchangedb = mysql://openchange-user:openchange$123@hostname/database

When creating the profiles with mapiprofile, I notice the profile is created in a LDB storage:
Example: /home/openchange/.openchange/profiles.ldb

In my understanding of the setup, it should have been created somewhere in the MySQL database.
Am I wrong? How to invoke it correctly?

Thank you.

  • [SOGo] mapiprofiles + profiles storage backend, Mihamina Rakotomandimby, 09/23/2014