[SOGo] Moving invitations between calendars and mail notifications

  • From: Sergio Talens-Oliag < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Moving invitations between calendars and mail notifications
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 14:28:43 +0200

Just in case bug comments don't get noticed as easily as list messages, is
anyone working on implementing a way to move invitations between calendars
(see
issues #1299 and #2741)?

I've been asked about that by my users because the current behaviour breaks
their previous workflow (putting different invites on different calendars).

Related to that I've also been asked about mail notifications... ¿is there a
way
to make the system ask the user if he or she wants to notify the organizer of
an
event if he or she has cancelled the event?

The issue came up because my users where doing cut and paste to move events
between calendars and that triggered invitation refusals, but sometimes it may
be desirable to accept or refuse invitations without sending emails (my server
has the SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications option enabled).

Thanks in advance for any replies,

Sergio

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag
< >

  • [SOGo] Moving invitations between calendars and mail notifications, Sergio Talens-Oliag, 09/24/2014