[SOGo] Inbox not refreshing when no sort order is defined

  • From: "Mark Madere" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Inbox not refreshing when no sort order is defined
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 20:33:19 -0400

Hello,

I just discovered a small problem with a fresh install of the latest sogo
release (2.2.8). I setup sogo to work with postfix dovecot, and mariadb. I
created a test user and logged in. I sent a test message to the user from
the user. I clicked on sent and could see the message. I clicked on inbox
and it was blank. Then I went back to sent and it to was blank.

After tinkering with various settings I realized that there was no sort order
defined in the list view. Clicking sort by date instantly made the mails
appear. Now everything is working as expected. Is there a way to pre-define
the sort order globally in the config file?

Thanks,

Mark