[SOGo] SOGoPasswordChangeEnabled for posix and ntlm in OpenLDAP (sogo 2.2.8)

  • From: Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGoPasswordChangeEnabled for posix and ntlm in OpenLDAP (sogo 2.2.8)
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 10:41:44 +0200

Hi,

we have a openldap system for user authentication with ntlm and posix
passwords.

Is SOGoPasswordChangeEnabled capable of changing both passwords at the
same time? If yes, what do I have to configure.

If not, why not :) ? Is this a sogo feature not yet
implemented/requested? Or by design?

The last time I checked, it just changed the users posix password.

Regards . Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
E-Mail

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt

  • [SOGo] SOGoPasswordChangeEnabled for posix and ntlm in OpenLDAP (sogo 2.2.8), Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator, 09/25/2014