[SOGo] Sogo startup problem on debian

  • From: "Ingo N." < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sogo startup problem on debian
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 11:27:11 -0700

Hi guys,

I have a problem while restarting my debian server running sogo.
It starts up and I get a whole bunch of apache servers starting themselves up until the server doesn't respond anymore.

I found out that I can get it running by simply stopping the apache and sogo services. Then starting apache first and then sogo afterwards.

This seemed to happen with the last update of sogo.

Does anybody have any recommendations on how to track down the problem or any other advice?

Thank you in advance
Esprit