Re: [SOGo] Sogo startup problem on debian

  • From: mourik jan heupink < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo startup problem on debian
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 19:59:54 +0200

Is this on squeeze? I think i read something like this a few weeks ago on this list...

Something to do with apache IfVersion or so..?

On 09/27/2014 08:27 PM, Ingo N. wrote:
Hi guys,

I have a problem while restarting my debian server running sogo.
It starts up and I get a whole bunch of apache servers starting
themselves up until the server doesn't respond anymore.

I found out that I can get it running by simply stopping the apache and
sogo services. Then starting apache first and then sogo afterwards.

This seemed to happen with the last update of sogo.

Does anybody have any recommendations on how to track down the problem
or any other advice?

Thank you in advance
Esprit