[SOGo] free busy time apple calendar 7 and sogo 2.2.9 - cant see the option

  • From: Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator < >
  • To: users < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] free busy time apple calendar 7 and sogo 2.2.9 - cant see the option
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:14:17 +0200

Hi,

with the V 2.2.9 teh f/b-time should work with apple calendar 7.

Is there anything special to be configured? I have subsribed to some
calenadars and hav enabled my dav account so i can see my calnedars, but
adding an entry dont show any free busy option.

Any hint / suggestion is welcome :)

Regards . Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
E-Mail

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt

  • [SOGo] free busy time apple calendar 7 and sogo 2.2.9 - cant see the option, Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator, 09/29/2014