[SOGo] SOGo & Openchange on different servers?

  • From: "Stefan Upietz" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo & Openchange on different servers?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 08:45:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hello list,

we're having a working sogo environment with separate samba4 and sogo servers.
As I was reading through the sogo documentation on Outlook integration, I
seemed to find only a description for a combined server for all three
services... That's not possible right now for us.
So the question: has anyone set up a configuration with distinct servers? It
would be possible for us to install openchange on the samba server, but I'd
rather not ;-)

Thanks,

stefan...

  • [SOGo] SOGo & Openchange on different servers?, Stefan Upietz, 09/29/2014