Re: [SOGo] Sogo Rename User

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo Rename User
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 13:42:27 +0100

Hello Louis Höfler

Am 2014-10-28 um 12:49 schrieb Louis Höfler:
> I try to rename a user, and used
> sogo-tool rename-user "old" "new"
>
> If I now remove the thunderbird dav calendar,
> and add a new one with the new username,
> another user is created with the old username.
> I cant see any calendar information becouse the new created user point
> to a new db data entry.
>
> Why? How to fix this?
> I restarted sogo and memcached after using sogo-tool.

I never used rename, because we have unique user IDs, which never change.

But I would backup this account, then delete him and restore this
account after renaming in the backup.
All done with sogo-tool and an text editor :-)

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416