Re: [SOGo] Sogo Rename User

  • From: Steve Ankeny < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo Rename User
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 09:03:55 -0400

Did you also change the name on the mailbox, such as changing the Cyrus or Dovecot user?

On 10/28/2014 07:49 AM, Louis Höfler wrote:
I try to rename a user, and used
sogo-tool rename-user "old" "new"

If I now remove the thunderbird dav calendar,
and add a new one with the new username,
another user is created with the old username.
I cant see any calendar information becouse the new created user point to a new db data entry.

Why? How to fix this?
I restarted sogo and memcached after using sogo-tool.