[SOGo] email notifications calendar modification

  • From: heupink < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] email notifications calendar modification
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 16:53:05 +0100

Hi all,

We're running sogo nightly (2.2.9.20140916) and we're seeing that the mail notifications when someone modifies a calendar contain the wrong end-date:

An example: When I create a single day all-day-event appointment, the mail notification says:

The event "New Event" was created
Calendar: Personal Calendar
Start: 14 October, 2014
End: 15 October, 2014

The appointment displays only on the 14th. No idea where the 15th in the mail comes from. This happens with notifications for all all-day-events, on all calendars. (however: appointments with a particular start and endTIME are working fine)

Before investigating this further, or upgrading sogo: Do others also observe this behaviour?

Regards,
MJ