Re: [SOGo] Filters SOGo/Roundcube

  • From: Nicolas Cauchie < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Filters SOGo/Roundcube
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:53:36 +0100

Ok, Thank you.

I only have 2 webmails : RC and SOGo, so I'll disable sieve in RC.

Thanks a lot

Nicolas

Le 29/10/2014 11:41, André Schild a écrit :
Am 29.10.2014 um 11:12 schrieb Nicolas Cauchie:
Hello,

I've created a rule under "sogo.sieve" file using Roundcube.

When I log in using SOGo, rules i've created don't appear in preferences/courrier/filters tab. Why ?
SOGo has it's filter rules stored in the database
and generates the sieve code from there.

It does not parse any existing sieve scripts.

One reason is that SOGo allowws you to set expiry dates to filters
and then updates the sieve scripts from a cron job.

We too have the "problem" that we have 3 webmail UI available fro the users.

SOGo, Horde and Roundcube

Each one is using it's own sieve filters, the last one saved "winns"
The only way to "solve" the problem is to educate the users to use
the sive functions only from one webui type.

André