[SOGo] Outlook 2007/2003 Apple Random Disconnects

  • From: Louis Höfler < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Outlook 2007/2003 Apple Random Disconnects
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 13:36:25 +0100

Hello everyone,
i installed SOGo with openchange and samba4 on debian.
I did the configuration with the official inverse Documentation.

I setup outlook with the settings described in the Documentation
and can start it, but it keeps loosing the connection.
So I never get past the synchronisation.

Does someone know the cause of the random disconnects?

Thank you, Louis.

  • [SOGo] Outlook 2007/2003 Apple Random Disconnects, Louis Höfler, 10/29/2014