[SOGo] caldav and outlook calendar sync

  • From: Sinan Alyuruk < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] caldav and outlook calendar sync
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 11:50:58 +0200

Hi,

I am testing sogo 2.2.9a, with openchange sogo connector + dav devices.

Clients using exchange protocol can share calendar items. But caldav clients doesn't seems to integrate with outlook calendars.

But on web interface I can see every schedule created with different clients.

What is the missing point beetween caldav clients and outlook?

Regards,
Sinan

  • [SOGo] caldav and outlook calendar sync, Sinan Alyuruk, 10/31/2014