Re: [SOGo] list faster posts

  • From: Martin Simovic < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] list faster posts
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 18:14:07 +0100

> On 26 Nov 2014, at 17:56, FoxNET Info
> < >
> wrote:
>
> hello
>
>> You are terrible asking questions; No SOGo version you use, no OS you are
>> running at, no IMAP server, no nothing.
>
> The used version is version 2.2.10 SOGo
>
> Why Create / Use a package like ActiveSync to synchronize, message,
> calendar, contact that not work very well.

sogo-activesync is relatively new to SOGo and hence it is not as mature as
sogo itself. At the moment it is slow and consumes a lot of RAM.

> Because my only problem is the slowness of getting mail, the rest works
> perfectly, because at the moment, I use ActiveSync for calendar and
> contacts and imap connection to my emails.

I would use ActiveSync only where there is no other option really. This is
not the case in iOS which supports SOGo natively. If I were you I would drop
ActiveSync altogether and leave IMAP for email.
Plus under accounts add CalDAV account for calendars and CardDAV account for
contacts. Your phone will thank you.

Regards
Martin.