Re: [SOGo] list faster posts

  • From: "FoxNET Info" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] list faster posts
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 18:38:09 +0100

OK

but it will revisit the idea of this package or work with OpenChange for it
to work with Outlook Mobile and see the 2.

And also work for NGINX because the url explaining the installation for
Wheezy, it lacks already openchange-ocsmanager package (which is not included
in the package installation) and when I change Wheezy in Jessie, he asks me
to replace my existing web server (NGINX) by apache2, especially there in
Google, configured to operate with ocsmanager NGINX.

https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/blob/master/Documentation/SOGoNativeOutlookConfigurationGuide.asciidoc

Martin thank you for your help

Michel