Re: [SOGo] list faster posts

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] list faster posts
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 13:34:14 -0500

On 26/11/2014 13:09, Charles Marcus wrote:
Are you saying you would not recommend this in an office setting, say,
with about 70 users?
I think that has been exaggerated. The initial process of syncing can be slow and memory intensive but that's because of EAS itself, not SOGo. We nonetheless aim to improve that.

Once the initial sync process is completed, memory usage will be low and speed great.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence