Re: [SOGo] list faster posts

  • From: "FoxNET Info" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] list faster posts
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 20:05:34 +0100

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: Re: [SOGo] list faster posts
Date: Mercredi 26 Novembre 2014 19:34 CET
De: Ludovic Marcotte
< >
Répondre à:

Pour:

Références: <96a-54760680-1-309efcc0@246631245>
< >

>> Once the initial sync process is completed, memory usage will be low and
>> speed great.

You are on your words, because I have tested in all forms, whether as SSL,
TLS, TLS Port 143 standard, nothing changes at the reception of messages, I
know, other ActiveSync Open Source Zarafa for example, has no such problem
for receiving messages, but hey, it's can be a bad example, but here, I hope
you find a solution, because you speak EAS in your message, but how you do it
and URL you use to display messages in Outlook 2013, because when I properly,
the url is proposed in the doc SOGo, for initialization, but it shows me
"disconnected" and nothing like message.

Michel