Re: [SOGo] list faster posts

  • From: Martin Simovic < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] list faster posts
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 16:13:23 +0100

On 26 Nov 2014, at 19:34, Ludovic Marcotte < > wrote:

On 26/11/2014 13:09, Charles Marcus wrote:
Are you saying you would not recommend this in an office setting, say,
with about 70 users?
I think that has been exaggerated. The initial process of syncing can be slow and memory intensive but that's because of EAS itself, not SOGo. We nonetheless aim to improve that.

Once the initial sync process is completed, memory usage will be low and speed great.

I have appx. - 2.5 GB mailbox fully synced with Outlook. Still sogo process is killed every 10 seconds for vMem size limit reached and CPU is bursting 10% {sogod,imap} in the same interval.

There is a single EAS client (Outlook) and two IMAP/CALDAV/CARDDAV clients to the server with 1 x 2.5 Xeon and 1GB RAM. When Outlook is running, it is very noticeable.
Are you saying this is not expected to be happening?

Best Regards,
Martin.