Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 33.1.1?

  • From: "thiago.concordio" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 33.1.1?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 22:31:24 -0200

I didn't figure out. This works. Solved! Thank you very much!

Enviada: Quinta-feira, 27 de Novembro de 2014 21:25
Assunto: [SOGo] Thunderbird 33.1.1?

Hello,

I'm tryint to install SOGo Connector Thunderbird extension using Windows 7.

Message error:
The inverse Sogo Connector could not be installed. It's not compatible with
Firefox 33.1.1.
This sounds like you try to install the connector in Firefox instead of Thunderbird.
In Firefox do a right-click on the download option and then save the .xpi fil eon your disk.

Then open Thundebird and install it from there...

André