[SOGo] Sogo Admin for Virtual Host

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sogo Admin for Virtual Host
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 20:58:38 -0500 (EST)

Hi guys,

I am new to Sogo. Can I ask if you guys would recommend any admin panel for
managing virtual domains. I wish to run a email server with multiple domains.
The admin panel should give me and facilities to manage all the virtual
domains and give a user from a specific domain to manage his own domain.

You guys' input would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Henry

  • [SOGo] Sogo Admin for Virtual Host, henrysoo, 11/29/2014