Re: [SOGo] How can I tell if my email is posting?

  • From: Lewis Kaplan < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How can I tell if my email is posting?
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 15:54:25 -0800

yes as I replied to Steve, I am dealing with the newer version of Thunderbird, the newer version of Lightning that goes with it and the newer SOGo connector which corresponds the Thunderbird version. Thunderbird is 31.2.0, SOGo is 31.0.0 and Lightning is 3.3.1.
Thank you Ludovic, Steve and Michel for taking a look at this!