[SOGo] restore addresses

  • From: Rudolf Harney < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] restore addresses
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 17:55:41 +0100

Hi list,

we run sogo 2.2.9 on a ubuntu server with a postgreSQL database. By a
mistake (what else?) about half of the addresses were removed.

We don't have backups (we will though, in future).

I saw, the addresses still are in the "data" table, with c_deleted=1. Is
there a way to restore them? I tried simply setting c_deleted=0 but that
didn't help - I guess, I would also have to change the _quick tables ...
I didn't find a documentation of the db scheme in the net.

I know that c_lastmodified=1417427410 and c_lastmodified=1417427411 has
all addresses I need.

Any suggestions, how I can retrieve the data?

Thank you,

Rudolf