Re: [SOGo] Sogo Admin for Virtual Host

  • From: Rodolfo José Castellanos J. < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo Admin for Virtual Host
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 00:52:51 +0000 (UTC)
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.com; b=lhenztqLG2oJ7OQMqYKfH7WFTtkFc3jTo6d4TanNlDFfMcs/X9Gc/8HxFRJGxJXLnJN0L6Ouz8le6S92YdCvyPgjMMuXgqcPGPbxaw7oF1NXSCqfO4/b134RkniXhQkZ/+/RpFm+UpOnatNxZUuXcU38IYIpAFDwQoTnOeabqHTD1cVUm26vpf0q3LTWiDziuUBDLE+B0ZnRqCEQ4EUhQjcMFwPG04JyGYbPnx3j945h4Wt1ZBmEFKaCMhaaEC7OqJ6XupVXnNnFwQiGxsnwG7Z4uQ8Wu4ajRiRT+tfkPCVNUZH3F3cVkCaxv0E5Eq1EholeibG1qtDXIdg2/yGUjg==;

Hi Henry!

I use and recommend you ViMbAdmin as a web admin panel for managing multiple mail domains and their mailbox accounts. It solves just what you require.

If you require any specific service support, you can contact me about it.

Bye!
Rodolfo Castellanos