[SOGo] SOGo Webmail suddenly empty

  • From: Lennar Kallas < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo Webmail suddenly empty
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 09:00:18 +0200

Hi!

One of the users doesn't have any folders in his webmail box. It is totally empty. Using IMAP with cyrus so I checked if his mailbox is still there with cyradm command lm. Still there.
So I checked if his mails were still available on the server - they were.
Sogo nor mail log doesn't show anything suspicious. Tried also cyradm command reconstruct, but still nothing.
Set up thunderbird with his account and everything works. Webmail still empty.

Any idea?