Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2013 causes sogod to consume all RAM and CPU cycles on exit/startup when synching adress book

  • From: Sigurd Holter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2013 causes sogod to consume all RAM and CPU cycles on exit/startup when synching adress book
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 13:30:57 +0100

Hi !

There are 1557 contacts in the .PST file.

I can try the nightly build tomorrow and see if it works better.

MVH
Sigurd Holter
Bookingleder/prosjektleder
West Audio A/S
Consul Sigval Bergesens vei 41
4016 Stavanger
Telefon 51537030

Den 02.12.2014 13:27, skrev Ludovic Marcotte:
On 02/12/2014 07:10, Sigurd Holter wrote:
But when he tries to copy contacts from his archived .PST file into his ActiveSync profile
How many contacts?

Are you in a position to try a nightly build? They should be very stable since only bug fixes has landed since v2.2.10 in them.

In the next couple of hours, some memory optimization will land in the nightly builds - we should see the memory consumption reduced by 500%.