Re: [SOGo] SOGo Webmail suddenly empty

  • From: Stephen Ingram < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo Webmail suddenly empty
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 08:33:03 -0800

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 11:00 PM, Lennar Kallas < > wrote:
Hi!

One of the users doesn't have any folders in his webmail box. It is totally empty. Using IMAP with cyrus so I checked if his mailbox is still there with cyradm command lm. Still there.
So I checked if his mails were still available on the server - they were.
Sogo nor mail log doesn't show anything suspicious. Tried also cyradm command reconstruct, but still nothing.
Set up thunderbird with his account and everything works. Webmail still empty.

Any idea?

If you look in /var/log/sogo/sogo.log do you see any error messages concerning authenticating to your IMAP server or anything else that might be preventing you from seeing the mail? What authentication are you using? LDAP or SQL?

Steve