[SOGo] Sogo prompts for password when using calendar in lightning with saml and spnego idp

  • From: Ben Webber < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sogo prompts for password when using calendar in lightning with saml and spnego idp
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 20:06:53 +0000

HI,

I am have configured sogo to use my simplesamlphp idp for
authentication. I have set simplesamlphp to use the negotiate plugin, so
that I can acquire a kerberos ticket, then using spnego sign into the
idp and then seamlessly sign in to any sp's that I have configured. Sogo
is working well set up as an sp in this configuration, but when I try
and use the calendar via caldav from within lighting, sogo does not use
the saml authentication and I get prompted for a password. Anyone have
any ideas why this is?

Thanks,

Ben

This message has been scanned for malware by SurfControl plc.
www.surfcontrol.com