Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2013 causes sogod to consume all RAM and CPU cycles on exit/startup when synching adress book

  • From: Sigurd Holter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2013 causes sogod to consume all RAM and CPU cycles on exit/startup when synching adress book
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 08:51:44 +0100

Hi !

Trying the nightly builds :

sogo-2.2.10.20141203-1.centos6.src.rpm
sope49-4.9-20141130_1664.el6.1.src.rpm

Now RAM and CPU usage are normal on Outlook start and exit using ActiveSync.

However, our test user tried copying 10 contacts form his archived PST file into the Outlook contacts folder.
The result was that SOGo added 10 copies of each contact, and that Outlook synched these again.
So now our user has 10 x 10 contacts in his folder.

MVH
Sigurd Holter
Bookingleder/prosjektleder
West Audio A/S