[SOGo] WP8 phone fails sometimes with 500 status error

  • From: Sigurd Holter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] WP8 phone fails sometimes with 500 status error
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 10:12:26 +0100

Hi !

One of our users has a WP8 which works fine with ActiveSync for a while, but then starts receiving 500 errors from SOGo.

I have a .pcap file of this where partial error response text is :

An error occurred during object publishing
reason for HTTP error unknown

Is there anything I can do to debug this, or shall I pass on the .pcap file ?

--
MVH
Sigurd Holter