[SOGo] how to change "full name" with SogoUserSources = MySQL

  • From: Yannick Barbeaux < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] how to change "full name" with SogoUserSources = MySQL
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 13:31:43 +0100

Hello,

I am configuring SOGO with MySQL as SogoUserSources.
I would like the users to be able to modify their "Full Name" field in Sogo. Is it possible?

In the preferences->IMAP Accounts, the "Full Name" field is grayed out so the users cannot change it.
I guess it is by default a value read in my sogo_view table (=view created from the vmail.users table). If users cannot modify it manually, should I add a column in my table, something like givenName (LDAP style) and configure sogo to read this value instead?

Thanks.

Yannick