[SOGo] sogo login takes way too long after update - may be somthing different is wrong, but ... sogo 2.2.10

  • From: Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] sogo login takes way too long after update - may be somthing different is wrong, but ... sogo 2.2.10
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 16:03:16 +0100

Hi,

recnetly i updatete our sogo from 2.2.9 to the most recent 2.2.10.

I noticed some warnings "No child available to handle incoming request"
so I increased the PREFORK to 20 in /etc/sysconfig/sogo

Today some users tell me, that sogo is gone slow since "we did the
update", and true: Logining in takes op to 10 seconds, average is 5 and
it was close to 1.

From cpu load, memory etc I dont see any bottleneck, the same on the
mysql or mail server.

They run quit smooth.

dmesg shows some segfault of the sogod, but not on a regular base....

Any idea what I might check? Regards . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
E-Mail

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt

  • [SOGo] sogo login takes way too long after update - may be somthing different is wrong, but ... sogo 2.2.10, Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator, 12/04/2014